- We’re at historic lows for inventory in Santa Clara County. There aren’t enough homes on the market for buyers.
- Bay Area homes sold for 12.5% more than this time last year and went off the market in 15 days, twice as fast as last year.
- The number of homes for sale declined by 40% year over year.
- Anticipate more competition than usual for winter
- Likely no significant increase in inventory until the second half of 2022
- Rates are expected to increase in a few months, now is the time to lock in a low rate
- Peak period to start preparing your home to sell